New episode coming this week!
Because you demanded it, we’re sitting down with 1988’s Miami Connection! Originally released in 8 theaters in central Florida, this movie tells the story of Dragon Sound, a band that has kicked their way to the top of the charts through the new genre of “Tae Kwon Do songs.” It’s the first time Matt’s seen it, so join us this Wednesday as we watch and try to figure out what exactly the Miami Connection is when the movie is actually set in Orlando.
To catch up on Movie Fighters, head over to BandCamp and grab our first five episodes,including our look back at No Holds Barred!
- muffinseta63 likes this
- queen-of-the-eye-sores reblogged this from moviefighters
- saintfu reblogged this from moviefighters
- backstagepassmusic likes this
- saintfu likes this
- motherpussbucket likes this
- cinemajunkie70 likes this
- falconx7 reblogged this from twentypercentcooler
- calciferboheme likes this
- franzferdinand2 reblogged this from moviefighters
- i-killed-dr-sex likes this
- seizeitfairness likes this
- tychokepler likes this
- twentypercentcooler reblogged this from moviefighters
- moviefighters posted this